Tuesday, December 04, 2012

A Thai editor’s view of Rangoon


3 Dec 2012

Yet another trip to the “last frontier” market in Asia last week was another 
eye-opener for me and my colleagues.
Over the past year or so, I have had a few opportunities to visit Myanmar 
and am enjoying every opportunity. The scenery is magnificent, the resources 
abundant, and the people have the drive to strive for a better life and to pull 
themselves out of the hand-to-mouth living they had been accustomed to.

More >>>>>>>>>>

5 comments:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.รองเท้า แฟชั่น เพื่อ สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. royal gclub

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. download royal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. จีคลับคาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. จีคลับคาสิโน

    ReplyDelete